Family and Friends,
This New Year has brought a lot of excitement. Ben is back at Fort Rucker doing Instructor Pilot training. He will be gone for eight weeks. The kids and I miss him a lot but we are so proud of him and are excited that he gets to finally be an IP! Charles and Ella are doing great. Ella is doing gymnastics and enjoying every minute of it. She is a natural and is really fun to watch. Charles starts soccer in two weeks and is really excited! He will be on his best friends team this year and his best friends dad is coaching! So it should be a fun season. After soccer is baseball!:) The kids are almost done with the school year and we are looking forward to the summer! I am not up to much. Its been a nice break not having school! I am enjoying getting back to the gym and being a mom! Love to you all.
The Marvins
No comments:
Post a Comment